Is it taking you a long time to find donor information and therefore missing opportunities? Do you want to streamline the management of your contacts, and track donations easily? If yes, then you need a CRM – a Customer Relationship Management software.
What Exactly Is a CRM?
A CRM or Customer Relationship Management is a tool that organizations use to manage interactions with current and potential donors. It can be used for fundraising campaigns, donor management, and volunteer management by allowing you to organize and track interactions and data. This helps better manage and connect with your stakeholders resulting in deeper relationships with your constituency that enable financial sustainability. It may be referred to as a non-profit’s Constituency Relationship Management platform.
Who Is It For?
A CRM is useful for organizations that rely on donor and stakeholder relationships, such as schools, universities, associations and non-government organizations that seek out donations, memberships and even product sales. NGOs have seen the value of a CRM in managing their donor and volunteer relationships, demonstrating their impact, engaging with stakeholders more effectively, and optimizing their use of resources. By implementing a CRM system, NGOs can achieve their goals more efficiently and effectively, ultimately leading to greater social impact.
What Can It Do for NGOs?
A CRM can do many things, including:
- Donor management: manage donations by storing donor information, tracking their giving history, and identifying opportunities for further engagement.
- Volunteer management: collate volunteer information, track volunteer hours, and coordinate volunteer activities.
- Streamlining communication: send emails, log phone calls, personalize messages, and organize them in a central location.
- Fundraising: streamline fundraising activities by tracking donor interactions, managing fundraising campaigns, and processing donations.
- Reports and analytics: generate reports and insights on donor engagement, fundraising performance, volunteer engagement and more, helping them make data-driven decisions.