Join our team based in Bacolod City as a System and Network Admin Assistant!
We need someone who:
- Knows computer networking basics like TCP/IP Addressing, Routing and Subnetting.
- Has at least 1 year experience in Windows Server and Network Management (install, configure, maintain).
- Is a quick-learner, has strong analytical and problem-solving skills, dedicated to accomplish goals, self-driven, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Has good verbal and written communication skills in English.
You will be:
- working remotely from an office in Bacolod City to servers abroad from 7 AM to 3 PM, Tuesdays to Saturdays
- performing remote installation, troubleshooting, backups, configuration and updates on network hardware and servers
If you’re the one we’re looking for, send your resume (with photo) to Myla Mestiola, our Operations Manager, at email@example.com. Any supporting documents like diploma, transcript of school records, professional certifications, etc can be scanned and included in the email application.