Akubo is an innovative and growing tech start-up with offices in Maryland, USA and in Bacolod City and Quezon City. Originally started as an in-house project for Tapulanga Foundation (a small NGO based in Negros Occidental), today Akubo helps organizations around the world manage their customers and constituent data to help them be successful in their mission. We’ve worked with non-profits, NGOs and businesses with less than 500 contacts to organizations that have 1 million contacts.
Position: Sales and Marketing Associate
This position will be based in our office in Quezon City with accommodations for telecommuting/work at home (one day a week).
You will be reporting to the CEO/Founder and have responsibility for assisting in the many areas of our sales and marketing efforts including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, and proposal preparation.
- Research in finding leads and new client opportunities
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assist in managing our communications including press, social media and blog campaigns
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients and closing sales
- Communicate and maintain relationships with clients, and stay current with their needs
- Develop and maintain marketing and sales partner/agency relationships
- Actively participate in various network organizations and attend client and industry events to promote and represent Akubo
- Collaborate with the team to come up with client acquisition and growth strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Goal oriented and self-motivated, but also a team player
- Very comfortable with technology including using social media
- 1 year experience in marketing and sales and/or business development
- Understand the role of PR and social media in marketing and sales
- Experience in public speaking and/or training or teaching
How to Apply:
Send your resume, cover letter and references to Robin Abello (email@example.com).