Akubo is hiring! We’re looking for a creative, hard working and action-oriented person to join our team whose job is to introduce Akubo to clients in and around Metro Manila. You will be communicating, meeting and presenting to companies and organizations ranging from NGOs, schools, associations and businesses.
Akubo is an innovative and growing tech start-up with offices in Maryland, USA and in Bacolod City and Quezon City. Originally started as an in-house project for Tapulanga Foundation (a small NGO based in Negros Occidental), today Akubo helps organizations around the world from small non-profits and businesses with less than 500 contacts to organizations that have 1 million contacts.
At Akubo you’ll work with a great team of software engineers, customer care engineers, writers, graphic designers and artists who are all committed to delivering the best products and support to our customers. If you’re looking for a challenge, meaningful work and a chance to make a difference, Akubo is the place for you!
This position will be based in our office in Quezon City. Send your resume, cover letter and references to Myla Mestiola (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Position: Sales Engineer
- Research in finding leads and new client opportunities
- Work with clients to better serve and understand their needs
- Grow and maintain relationships with clients
- Collaborate with the team to come up with client acquisition and growth strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, and/or experience in sales
- Goal oriented and self-motivated, but also a team player
- Can manage/work with staff from different areas (graphic design, software development, marketing, customer care)
- Very comfortable with technology