Creating an Invoice
Invoices are created from sales/pledge donations that are marked To Be Invoiced. You can generate invoices as PDF or MS Word documents or send them via email directly from Akubo.
1. Click Others on the main page, then Create Invoice on the popup box.
2. Another way to create an Invoice is via the Giving tab of a contact popup. Click the Create invoice checkbox on the form.
Note: If a contact has more than 1 pledge or unpaid sale, it will be listed once. When you create an invoice, you have the option to select from the list of pledges/unpaid sale you want to send the invoice.
Creating a Receipt
Receipts are automatically created based on paid sales/donations with the option To be Sent Receipt & Thank You.
1. On the main page, click Others.
Then Create Receipts on the popup box. The list of contacts who made donations will be shown.
2. Another way to create a Receipt is via the Giving tab of a contact popup. Click the Create receipt immediately checkbox on the form.
3. Email Receipt & Thank you to the donor