Akubo also gives you the option to Export the information to different file formats such as .CSV (opens in MS Excel) and .RTF (opens in MS Word).
1. On the main page, click Others, then Import & Export.
2. Select the information that you want to export by selecting from one of the options in the dropdown menu under the Export column.
3. Select from the list of contacts you would like to export (all, individually or by groups) by clicking on the buttons and checkboxes that correspond to your choices.
4. Select the desired fields on your contact database that you would like to export by clicking on the checkboxes that correspond to each field.
5. Click on the Additional Info checkbox (if any), then select the file type (CSV or RTF) that you want the data to be exported to.
Note: Contact ID is important and can be used when doing mass update.
6. Click Export to begin the process.