Tasks & Cases
Click the Tasks & Cases icon.
CASES – Public or Personal activities related to a contact(s) that can be assigned to other users
To create a new task or case, click the New Task or New Case button from the left side menu
(1) Set the Visibility and Priority level of the task
(2) Set the Date Due for the task deadline.
(3) Select the Status and Category of the task from the dropdown menu.
(1) Search for the contact you wish to connect to the task
(2) Set the Visibility and Priority level of the task
(3) Set the Date Due for the task deadline.
(4) Select the Status and Category of the task from the dropdown menu.
You may add the categories and custom status by adding it in Settings > General Configuration > Custom Fields > Go to the Task/Cases tab and type in your category and custom status.
Next is to add the task/case under a Folder if applicable. You may add a new folder by clicking the Add New Folder button from the left side menu.
Lastly, assign the task/case to all or one of the users then click Save. The assigned user(s) will receive an email notification if they are assigned to a task if they’ve added their email address to their user account and enabled the email notification in the settings.
Notice that all Cases have a label at the beginning of the task and have a contact link under the label.
You may also add notes for In-Progress or ongoing tasks/cases by opening them and typing in the space provided on the right side. Click enter from your keyboard to submit your note and click Update.
Filter the tasks/cases list by Status, Category, or Owner.
Select how you wish to view the tasks/cases list.
Easily track and monitor tasks/cases from the Home page.
For over 10 years, Akubo has grown from a simple CRM provider to a full-service “kubo” that makes data management easier.