If you’re looking for challenge, and want to build great software, we’re looking for a Software Engineer for Special Projects to work out of our Bacolod office. Send your resume to email@example.com.
Position: Software Engineer, Special Projects
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Solid programming skills with experience programming in a higher level language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Web design skills/experience using DreamWeaver or similar software with a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Database skills/experience preferably in MySQL or a SQL based database software
- Good understanding of the Unix/Linux operating system
- Familiarity with software process including software requirements, software design, q/a, software source/release controls
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated, but also a team player.
- A desire to continue learning and keeping up with advances in technology.
Software Development and Support Duties:
- Writing and analyzing software requirements
- Designing and developing software solutions
- Testing for quality assurance
- Fixing bugs
- Releasing software into production
- Writing software documentation
- Providing technical help to our marketing and customer care team
- Providing technical help to our customers