If you’re looking for challenge, the chance to build great software, and work on products that help improve people’s lives, we’re looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our Manila team. Send your resume, cover letter and references to Robin Abello (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Position: Junior Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience programming in a higher level language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Mobile programming experience a plus (iOS or Android)
- Web design skills/experience using DreamWeaver or similar software with a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Database skills/experience preferably in MySQL or a SQL based database software
- Good understanding of the Unix/Linux operating system
- Familiarity with software process including software requirements, software design, q/a, software source/release controls
- Hard work ethic, persistent and always eager to tackle new problems
- Goal oriented and self-motivated, but also a team player.
- A desire to continue learning and keeping up with advances in technology.
Software Development and Support Duties:
- Writing and analyzing software requirements
- Designing and developing software solutions
- Testing for quality assurance
- Fixing bugs
- Releasing software into production
- Writing software documentation
- Providing technical help to our customer care team
- Providing technical help to our customers