You can send email marketing directly from Akubo to your Groups or to individual contacts.
Before you can send an email, you must set a “From” email address in the Settings page. A verification email will be sent to that email address and after verification you will able to send emails from Akubo.
How to Compose an Email using TOPOL.io
1. Create an email. At the main page, click on Email.
When the email page is displayed, click New Email.
2. Choose TOPOL.io as the email editor.
3. Determine name of the sender.
Setup your From (Name) and select which among your verified email addresses to use as the sender.
If you wish to add another email address as the sender, click Update Email Address. You will be redirected to the Settings page. Once done, go back to Emails.
4. Choose your email recipients. (Individuals, Group/s, or ALL Contacts). 5. Click the Add Subject button to set your email subject.
Add [first–name] to your subject to personalize it. By doing so, your recipients will see their names on the email subject when they receive it in their inbox.
6. Start composing your email by clicking the Design Email button.
7. Review your email and select your preferred options. Send or schedule the sending of your emails.
NOTE. Make sure you are using the correct time zone when scheduling your email sending. To set the time zone, follow the images below:
Once saved, all future schedule emails will be sent based on the time zone you selected.
How to Compose an Email Using Akubo Notes:
1. Go to Notes.
Click on New Note.
2. Set the Title, which will also be your email subject.
Tick the Share via public URL checkbox if you are going to embed it in your website or publish it on your social media pages. Then choose EMAIL TEMPLATE as the Type from the dropdown menu.Click OK from the pop–up message to start working with a blank email template.
3. You may copy the HTML codes of the email template you created from an app or software.
In CK Editor, click on the Source button and all the codes in the space below.Click the Source button again to see the design view.
4. Replace images by clicking on them to highlight, then click the Image Icon from the tools.
A pop-up window will appear. Click the Browse Server button to choose from the uploaded images in your Akubo Files.You may upload new images from your computer by clicking the Upload button.Choose the images you wish to upload from your computer. The system will then upload it to the Akubo Images folder.Once uploaded, double-click on the image and set the image size. Then click OK.
5. To edit the content, you may Encode directly or you may use the paste options by clicking one of the Paste Icons.
If you wish to Paste the copied text including the format you may use the first icon. If you only wish to Paste as plain text, use the second icon. Use the third icon to paste texts from an MS Word file.Add hyperlinks to text by clicking on the Chain Icon and choosing the Link Type. Paste the link to the space provided and click OK.After editing the content, set the user visibility then click Save Note.
Lastly, you may now Email the note to your recipients. There are two options for sending your Email template. The first is right after saving it and the other one is when composing from the EMAIL feature.
6. Sending Your Email. You have two options available.
Your first option is to directly send the email from Akubo Notes, using the Email Note button at the top of your work.
Your second option is to go to Emails, then click New Email.
Select a template or choose to start with an Empty Page template to use the template that you created, then proceed to the next step.
7. Determine your sender.
Setup your From (Name) and select which among your verified email addresses to be used as the sender. Choose your email recipients (Individual, Group(s), or ALL contacts) then proceed to the next step.
8. Review your email and select preferred options then send or schedule the sending of your emails.
NOTE. Make sure you use the correct time zone when scheduling your email. To set the time zone, follow the images below.Once saved, all future scheduled emails will be sent based on the time zone you selected.