Updated March 2023
i) Free Trial Benefit
- Client shall receive 30 days for free use of Akubo web services including full Akubo Technical Support during the trial period;
- At the end of the 30 days and if Client agrees, Client will subsequently be billed according to the plan selected upon registration or the plan selected during their 30-day trial period;
- Client shall not continuously register for a free account every 30 days in order to circumvent payment for an Akubo account.
- Akubo reserves the right to terminate an account that violates this Free Trial Benefit.
ii) Annual Billing
- Client can amend this subscription upon renewal of the contract.
- In the event of an increase in the number of users and records beyond that provided by the current subscription, Akubo shall bill Client with the pro-rated difference between their current account plan and their new account plan.
- Failure to pay the bill within 30 days after billing is considered a cancelled account.
- Akubo is not responsible for Client’s data once an account is cancelled.
Akubo reserves the right to change the price of its services at any time. Nonetheless, existing customers will be notified 30 days before any price changes are to take effect.
For over 10 years, Akubo has grown from a simple CRM provider to a full-service “kubo” that makes data management easier.
Stay updated with us!