In this document
Updated October 2020
Free Trial Benefit
- You shall receive 30 days for free use of Akubo web services including full Akubo Technical Support during the trial period;
- At the end of the 30 days and if you agree, you will subsequently be billed according to the plan selected upon registration or the plan selected during your 30 day trial period;
- You shall not continuously register for a free account every 30 days in order to circumvent payment for an Akubo account.
- Akubo reserves the right to terminate an account that violates this Free Trial Benefit.
Monthly billing prepaid for the month
- Customers may upgrade or downgrade their Akubo account anytime and the new monthly payment will be reflected in the subsequent billing period.
- However, a customer shall not downgrade an account if the number of users in their account exceeds the allowed number of users in the plan they wish to downgrade to.
- Moreover, Akubo Management will regularly monitor the customer upgrades or downgrades. Akubo Management reserves the right to terminate an account found to be circumventing the payment scheme.
- Customers have a right to cancel their subscription to Akubo at any time by informing Akubo Management via email, fax, or phone.
- For customers who do not pay their monthly bill within ten (10) days after billing, their account will be temporarily disabled and will be given five (5) working days to settle, otherwise, the account will be cancelled.
- Akubo Management is no longer responsible for the customer’s data once an account is cancelled.
- Customers can amend their subscription upon renewal of the contract.
- In the event of an increase in the number of users and records beyond that provided by the current subscription, Akubo shall bill customers with the prorated difference between their current account plan and their new account plan.
- Customers who fail to pay their annual bill within 30 days after billing is considered a cancelled account.
- Akubo is not responsible for the customer’s data once an account is cancelled.
Akubo reserves the right to change the price of its services at any time. Nonetheless, existing customers will be notified 30 days before any price changes are to take effect.